Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
0.8 Add w-tiling; Add Bulk Degridder; Improve CI; Use clang-format; Fix l/m/n/ shift signs.Release 0.8
This release significantly improves performance of making large images by implementing a w-tiling approach, solves a few bugs and allows integration with DP3.
Changes since 0.7:
- Various optimizations (BufferSetImpl::get_image(), BufferSetImpl::set_image(), ...)
- Various fixes.
- Add Dockerfiles for building with CUDA.
- Disable OpenCL build option.
- Apply and enforce Google C++ Style formatting using clang-format.
- Improve CI: Check formatting, report test coverage, use DAS-5 for GPU tests, enable integration tests in docker.
- Add tGridDegrid and tSinglePointSource integration tests.
- Document and fix shift signs for l, m, and n/p. Add unit test for compute_n.
- Enable W-tiling.
- Make W-stacking and W-tiling optional.
- Add bulk degridder API. Test that different degridders produce similar results.
- Add copyright headers to all source files.
0.7 Many changes throughout the entire library to fix bugs, improve stability and increase the performance. This release of IDG is compatible with WSClean 2.9.
0.6 Extended functionally, fixed bugs, performance optimizations, etc. to better support real-world use-cases (large bandwidth, TEC screens, international baselines).
0.5 Release of IDG where all sub-repositories are merged. Older tags are deprecated.
0.4 First release of IDG that supports A-term correction
0.3 Release of IDG that is compatible with wsclean 2.6. No average beam correction yet.
0.2 Release of IDG that is compatible with wsclean 2.5.