Define & Develop Facility finding service
Define & Develop Facility finding service, for finding/selecting Compute Facilities that a user can/may want to use. We need to define what types of calls this service will accept & what input/output is required for each. To start with we can use mock data.
This task can be broken down into the following subtasks:
- Define what metadata is needed to describe a Compute Facility. (Currently we have name, url, description & type)
- Update the Django components (models.py / UI templates etc..) with additional fields
- Modify UI page that provides searchable lists of Facilities so that it consumes metadata from the Gateway REST services (ESAP GUI task)
- Document list of Compute Facilities and associated metadata that will be used for the first Prototype, and store in ESAP DB.
- Develop page in ESAP GUI dedicated to Compute Facility discovery.
- Update IDA Gateway REST services to implement additional services / changes to servic inputs based on 5)
- Implement "Add Compute to Shopping cart" feature