ESCAPE Work Package 5 (ESAP)
- ESCAPE Work Package 5 (ESAP)
- Key Documents
- Use Cases
- Regular Meetings
- ESAP Development
- Working Groups
- Inter-Work Package Interactions
- D5.1, Preliminary Report on Requirements for ESFRI Science Analysis Use Cases, Meyer-Zhao et al, July 2019.
- D5.2, Detailed Project Plan, Meyer-Zhao et al, July 2019.
- D5.3, Performance Assessment of Initial Science Platform Prototype, Swinbank et al, August 2021.
ESFRI and TSP use cases will be collected in this Redmine system.
Some use cases have previously been collected elsewhere. They should ultimately be either retired or migrated to the Redmine system, but in the interim they are collated here:
- KM3Net Use Cases
- CTA Use Cases
- ESAP UI & IVOA (note: this is a read-only copy of a document owned by Zheng)
The whole WP5 team meets at 11:00 (Central European Time) on the third Monday of every month. We discuss project-wide announcements, address urgent business within the WP, and ask each partner to give a brief update on their activities. Refer to INDICO for the meeting schedule and connection details.
There is a technical ESAP development meeting every Monday at 16:00 (European Time). This provides an opportunity for developers working on core ESAP functionality to plan and coordinate their work. This discussion grew out of the Interactive Data Analysis working group, but now has a wider remit. Refer to INDICO for the meeting schedule and connection details.
Tech talks are given intermittently at 16:00 (European Time) on Mondays. WP5 members are invited to provide an overview of their current work, or to discuss other technologies and activities which are of relevance to the work package. Slides and other materials from tech talks are collated in a Git repository; speakers are reminded to upload their slides there.
Previous and upcoming tech talks are listed on INDICO.
Design Decisions & Concepts
- This includes architectural discussion of ESAP as a whole.
Interactive Data Analysis
Documents and Artefacts
- ESAP DB on Demand, May 2021 (slides by Pierre Chanial).
- Architecture Brainstorm, April 2021 (slides by Rohini Joshi).
- Working Group Overview, April 2021 (slides by Stelios Voutsinas).
- Meeting Minutes (late 2020/early 2021 only; for current meetings, see INDICO).
- User Interface Design (concept slides, August/September 2020).
- Project Plan (current as of July 2020; now obsolete).
- REST API (November 2020).
Data Discovery and AAI
This WG is currently dormant.
Working group events are listed on INDICO.
Inter-Work Package Interactions
- Technical Development Meeting, 2021-04-28
- WP3 + WP5 Call, 2021-04-23
- WP3 + WP5 Call, 2021-03-05
- WP3 + WP5 Call, 2021-01-26